The Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline is available around the clock, 365 days a year. This free phone service connects people to specialists and master’s-level clinicians who offer confidential support and information to people living with dementia, caregivers, families and the public.
They can help with:
– Decision-making support
– Crisis assistance
– Learning about the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and other dementias
– Find out about local programs and services
– Get general information about legal, financial and care decisions, as well as treatment options.
– Receive help in your preferred language through our bilingual staff or translation service, which accommodates more than 200 languages.Intake Process:
Three ways you can connect with the Helpline:
- Call: 800.272.3900 (available every day, 24/7).
- Chat with us: Click the “Live Chat” button on their website to connect with a member of our Helpline staff. Live chat is typically available from 7a.m.-7p.m. (CST) Monday through Friday.
- Submit a Form: Use the form on their website to submit a request for help. They will respond to you within 24 hours.Languages:
- Alzheimer's or Dementia