- OverviewClinic & Center Description:
Compass Health – Children and Family Clinic
Child and Family Outpatient services provide an array of counseling and support services to families with children and youth who may have emotional and/or behavioral challenges. Compass Health services are designed to promote positive changes in behavior, help the child /youth and family learn appropriate coping skills, improve communication skills including learning to resolve conflict and manage emotions in a healthy manner.
Families seek counseling for a variety of reasons. Sometimes circumstantial life changes can bring about symptoms of depression, anxiety, and mood disorders which impede the child or youth’s everyday life. Youth may have challenges at school, with peers, or in the community. Problems related to traumatic experiences that impact the child, youth and/or their family often initiate the request for counseling in an effort to relieve painful feelings.
Compass Health services are tailored to meet the developmental needs of the children and youth and we work to involve family members including foster parents and guardians when that will benefit the client. We offer individual therapy, family therapy, and group therapy using evidenced-based practices as well as case management services to coordinate with schools, Children’s Administration, juvenile justice and other systems that are involved with the particular client.
Services offered at this location:
Child and Family Outpatient Services
Child Advocacy Program (CAP)
- DetailsServices Offered:
Approaches to Therapy:
- Case Management
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- Suicide Prevention Services
- Court-Ordered Outpatient Treatment
Tags: adults, Case Management, Children with Emotional Disturbance (ED), Couples, Couples Therapy, Court-Ordered Outpatient Treatment, Court-Ordered, Elders, Emotional Disturbance, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, outpatient, Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services, Seniors, Suicide Prevention Services, Teens, and Young AdultsAges Accepted:
- Activity Therapy
- BMT (Behavior Modification Therapy)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Young adults
- CredentialsNational Provider Identifier (NPI) Number: 1194767665
- AvailabilityCurrently Accepting Clients: Yes: ClosedMon9:00 AM - 5:00 PMTue9:00 AM - 5:00 PMWed9:00 AM - 5:00 PMThu9:00 AM - 5:00 PMFri9:00 AM - 5:00 PMSatClosedSunClosedADA Accessible: YesNear Public Transportation?: YesTeletherapy:
- PaymentCurrently Accepting Health Insurance?:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.