- OverviewClinic & Center Description:
Visions is a unique in-patient treatment facility for female youth ages 14 to 17. We are a state licensed, Level II facility accredited by The Joint Commission, located in Bellingham. We provide six to nine months of mental health and chemical dependency treatment for our clients. Telehealth visits now available for medical and behavioral health services.
We treat each resident holistically, teaching important life skills, healthy choices, effective communication, and fostering discovery of new hobbies and fun recreational activities. We work in collaboration with medical and dental staff, nutritionists and health educators to ensure that clients receive a “whole person” intervention while at Visions. We focus on cultural diversity, and use multidisciplinary practices to develop and maintain personalized treatment goals for each client.
- DetailsServices Offered:
Approaches to Therapy:
- Case Management
- Housing Services
- Screening for Tobacco Use
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- CredentialsNational Provider Identifier (NPI) Number: 1194380840
- AvailabilityCurrently Accepting Clients: Yes: Open 24 hoursMonOpen 24 hoursTueOpen 24 hoursWedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatOpen 24 hoursSunOpen 24 hoursADA Accessible: YesNear Public Transportation?: YesTeletherapy:
- PaymentCurrently Accepting Health Insurance?:
- Molina Healthcare
Low-Fee / No Fee Available:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.