- OverviewClinic & Center Description:
Nooksack Indian Tribe Genesis II
Nooksack Genesis II Chemical Dependency Program
Genesis II is a State Certified CD Agency that provides confidential, comprehensive services for substance abuse & chemical dependency and outpatient treatment. All our counselors are certified alcohol/substance professionals. They will help guide clients in the healing process and help develop new coping skills to prepare for life’s stressors without having to resort back to active addiction and self-destructive behaviors.
Prevention is Culture – Culture is Prevention
The SAMHSA Programs (Nooksack Way of Life) offers rich cultural activities that increases awareness about drug and alcohol abuse. Through participation and strong cultural identity, youth and young adults will learn a balance that creates discipline to live in a healthier way. Some prevention activities include: drum making, weaving, beading, pow-wow, War and Journey canoeing, traditional food gathering, and field trips.
- DetailsServices Offered:
- Case Management
- Housing Services
- Methadone-Assisted Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- CredentialsNational Provider Identifier (NPI) Number: 1699975466
- AvailabilityCurrently Accepting Clients: Yes: ClosedMon8:30 AM - 5:00 PMTue8:30 AM - 5:00 PMWed8:30 AM - 5:00 PMThu8:30 AM - 5:00 PMFri8:30 AM - 5:00 PMSatClosedSunClosedADA Accessible: YesNear Public Transportation?: NoTeletherapy:
- PaymentCurrently Accepting Health Insurance?:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.