OverviewClinic & Center Description:
Opened in 2017, Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital offers both inpatient care & outpatient services for a multitude of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety disorder, PTSD, and postpartum depression. Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital also treats substance abuse disorders such as abusing alcohol, prescription drugs, and recreational drugs.
There are separate inpatient and outpatient programs for adult and adolescents.
All of our inpatient programs provide stabilization and treatment for mental health or substance abuse problems. They include the following services:
– A safe and caring environment
– Psychiatric evaluation
-Medication assessment, initiation & stabilization
– Education on how to manage your illness
– Group therapy to help you process with peers
– Recreational therapy to help you learn coping strategies
– Weekly yoga led by a certified yoga instructor
– Family counseling, education and awareness groups
– Mental health crisis and relapse prevention planning
– Aftercare planning to help you connect with resources in your community
The Intensive Outpatient Program at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is a program offering treatment Monday through Friday for three hours each day. We use evidenced-based therapy groups that utilize CBT and DBT approaches to therapy. At SPBH, we offer daily group therapy sessions and weekly individual therapy sessions.
There are daily meetings with a psychiatrist/ psychiatric provider to include medication management, as well as patient-centered treatment planning with a multi-disciplinary team of psychiatric professionals that include the provider, independently licensed therapist and registered nurse.
The program offers intensive outpatient treatment for:
– Bipolar disorder
– Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
– Trauma from physical, emotional or psychological abuse
Daytime Group Therapy is Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Topics focus on:
– Coping skills
– Emotional regulation
– Healthy behaviors
– Relationship issuesLanguages:
- Medication Prescription
- Psychiatric Beds
CredentialsNational Provider Identifier (NPI) Number: 1104338144
AvailabilityCurrently Accepting Clients: Yes: Open 24 hoursMonOpen 24 hoursTueOpen 24 hoursWedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatOpen 24 hoursSunOpen 24 hoursADA Accessible: YesNear Public Transportation?: YesTeletherapy:
Closest Bus/Train Stop:
Smokey Point Blvd & 156th St NE
Stop ID: 959