- OverviewClinic & Center Description:
Compass Health’s Evaluation and Treatment facility provides a 16-bed inpatient program in Mukilteo to mentally ill adults under 72-hour involuntary detention and/or 14-day commitment in accordance with Washington State Involuntary Treatment Act, RCW 71.05.
Evaluation begins upon admission to obtain baseline information and to assess physical status, preform psychological evaluation and mental status examination and determine global functioning. The data is continually updated in an individualized treatment plan to provide the highest quality of care possible in a dynamic situation. Clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction are assessed and the data is used to improve treatment within our quality improvement program.
Our team of qualified professional staff includes Psychiatric Prescribers, Registered Nurses, Clinicians, Technicians and Peer Counselors who work as a multidisciplinary team to deliver clinical services within a medical model. Registered Nurses are onsite 24 hours a day to provide nursing service functions. Therapeutic didactic groups, medication educations group, recreational therapy, socialization and activities of daily living are offered daily. Our clinicians provide family intervention and support on an ongoing basis.
This service is available in Snohomish County.
To access these services, individuals must be referred by a Designated Mental Health Professional.Languages:
- DetailsServices Offered:
Approaches to Therapy:
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Psychiatric Beds
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- Suicide Prevention Services
- Activity Therapy
- BMT (Behavior Modification Therapy)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Hospital Inpatient
- Psychiatric Hospital or Unit
- CredentialsNational Provider Identifier (NPI) Number: 1942324710
- AvailabilityCurrently Accepting Clients: YesADA Accessible: YesNear Public Transportation?: YesTeletherapy:
- PaymentCurrently Accepting Health Insurance?: