OverviewClinic & Center Description:
Kitsap Recovery Center (KRC), located in Port Orchard, provides both inpatient and outpatient substance abuse treatment services.
KRC is state-approved and utilizes the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) treatment criteria.
The facility houses 16 inpatient treatment beds and 16 sub-acute detoxification beds. Employees include treatment staff, administrative support staff and two private consultants contracted to provide medical and dietary advice and assistance.
Annually, approximately 2,000 adult men and women receive chemical dependency treatment for drug and/or alcohol addiction. KRC serves primarily low-income and Medicaid-eligible clients. It also accepts clients with private insurance and provides information, education and referrals to all county residents.
• Inpatient treatment program (up to 60 days)
• Sub-acute detoxification services (varied length of stay)
• DSHS assessments and referrals (state-sponsored treatment)
• Case management services
• Drug Court outpatient chemical dependency treatment
• Programs for family members of in-patient clients
• Information and referralsLanguages:
CredentialsNational Provider Identifier (NPI) Number: 1679765226
AvailabilityCurrently Accepting Clients: Yes: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMMon9:00 AM - 5:00 PMTue9:00 AM - 5:00 PMWed9:00 AM - 5:00 PMThu9:00 AM - 5:00 PMFri9:00 AM - 5:00 PMSatClosedSunClosedADA Accessible: YesNear Public Transportation?: YesTeletherapy: