- OverviewClinic & Center Description:
Seattle Children’s Hospital consistently ranked among the best children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, we provide expert diagnosis and care to infants, children, teens and young adults.
THE BEHAVIORAL PROGRAM
The Biobehavioral Program assesses and treats children and teens with developmental disabilities, including autism, who have very challenging behaviors.
PSYCHIATRY AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH UNIT
Our focus in the PBMU is to give your child short-term care during a mental health crisis. From the time your child comes into the hospital, we follow a set of steps (called a clinical pathway) based on your child’s diagnosis. The steps are designed to stabilize your child’s behavior and to teach your child and family skills that can help after your child leaves the hospital. These skills can help you and your child cope and help you prevent crises in the future.Languages:
- DetailsServices Offered:
Approaches to Therapy:
- Behavioral Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Psychiatric Beds
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
Tags: adolescents, adults, Anger Issues, Children with Emotional Disturbance (ED), Co-occurring Disorders, Crisis Bed, Elders Children, outpatient, Psych Bed, Psychiatric Bed, Psychiatric Hospital Adolescents, Psychiatric Hospital or Unit, Seniors, SMI (Serious Mental Illness) Behavioral Therapy Kids, SMI (Serious Mental Illness), TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury), Transition-Aged Youth Hospital, and Transition-Aged YouthAges Accepted:
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- Psychiatric Hospital or Unit
- Psychiatric Hospital
- CredentialsNational Provider Identifier (NPI) Number: 1467536276
- AvailabilityCurrently Accepting Clients: Yes: Open 24 hoursMonOpen 24 hoursTueOpen 24 hoursWedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatOpen 24 hoursSunOpen 24 hoursADA Accessible: YesNear Public Transportation?: YesTeletherapy:
Closest Bus/Train Stop:
40th Ave NE & NE 46th StDays Available:
- PaymentCurrently Accepting Health Insurance?:
Low-Fee / No Fee Available:
- Suggest an Edit
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.