OverviewClinic & Center Description:
Pioneer Center North (PCN) is a voluntary 141-bed facility in northwestern Washington. They provide residential treatment for men and women who are struggling with substance use disorders and chronic behavioral health issues.
– Intensive inpatient treatment (approximately 30 days)
– Long-term residential treatment (approximately 60 days)
– Integrated 16-bed co-occurring treatment program for individuals that meet specific criteria
– Integrated 40-bed opiate use disorder treatment program
– Medication assisted treatment
– Relapse behavior and prevention groups
– Basic living skills, nutrition, health, recreation and recovery lifestyle classes
– Coping skills, grief and loss, self-esteem and trauma survivor groups
– Meditation, pain management and relaxation exercises
– Vocational workshops include resume building, job interviewing skills and practice, professionalism, job search skillsIntake Process:
Who is eligible:
PCN accepts individuals who are 18 years and older who meet the criteria for intensive inpatient services or long-term residential treatment.
They accept the following payment methods to include: Medicaid, Washington state Apple Health, Fee for Service (Native American population), CJTA funding and private pay.
How to apply:
The application process varies depending on the individual situation:
Most individuals will need a substance use evaluation by a Substance Use Disorder Professional and be authorized for inpatient treatment services by Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) or alternate funding sources.
Native American tribes and drug courts may refer people directly.
Approaches to Therapy:
- Case Management
- Housing Services
- Methadone-Assisted Treatment
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy
- Screening for Tobacco Use
Tags: Adult Men, Adult Women, adults, alcohol, Alcohol Detox, Case Management, Co-occurring Disorders, Court Referred, Drug & Alcohol Detox, Drug Detox, Housing Services, intensive inpatient, Long-Term Residential, Methadone-Assisted Treatment, Methadone, Nicotine Replacement Therapy, Nicotine, Peer Support, residential, Screening for Tobacco Use, Short-Term Residential, substance abuse, Teens, trauma, and Young AdultsAges Accepted:
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
CredentialsNational Provider Identifier (NPI) Number: 1073739207
AvailabilityCurrently Accepting Clients: YesNear Public Transportation?: NoTeletherapy:
PaymentCurrently Accepting Health Insurance?:
- Not Accepted